Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Beauty Must-Haves


It's that time of the year again. Well, almost that time. Parties. Beaches. Friends. Boys. Oh, and the heat. Imagine this, you're outside hanging out with your friends and it's just so hot that you start sweating. And then you wipe your face to get rid of it. And then you wonder if all that makeup is still on your face. I'm almost positive this has happened to each and every one of us. Florida summers are terrible. It can get so hot that you just stop wearing makeup, which trust me, happens every single year. BUT even though the heat is unbearable, it is still possible for you to look fresh. Here are some of my all time favorite makeup products that make summers and Florida that much more bearable. By that much, I mean very little. I still die every year. 

Summer beauty must-haves

1. BB creams are amazing. They're just amazing. That's all I have to say. BB creams are perfect for summer because they provide that perfect amount of coverage without caking up your face and also protect it from the sun because, you know, SPF is the bomb.

I choose: Revlon Photoready BB Cream | $11

2. Bright colors are your best friend in the summer. All you add is a little bit of a bright lipstick and you instantly have a fresh look. I love bright pink just because wearing it makes my face brighter and it doesn't wash out my face. 


3. I wear bronzer all the time. But during the summer, I add just a little bit more because it gives me a summer glow that makes it look like I've spent all day inside. Which I haven't because I'm usually always under the AC. I usually prefer a blush/bronzer duo because I can take it wherever I want and adding a little blush gives me a nice, flushed look.

I choose: Nars Blush & Bronzer Duo | $24

4. Like the lips, bright colors are must for the nails. I don't know, I think it just makes everything a little more fun. 


5. I don't know about you guys, but I sweat. A lot. I'm telling you, the summertime just kills me. And waterproof mascara is a lifesaver. There is nothing worse than ugly raccoon eyes which is why waterproof mascara is a must for everyone. 


6. As I said before, I sweat a lot during the summer. And though I usually have really dry skin, my skin gets a little oily in the summer. Oil absorbing sheets are amazing and I love them because they don't ruin my makeup. A perfect alternative for this is toilet paper which is perfect because who doesn't have toilet paper?


Nadia


















No comments:

Post a Comment