Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May Favorites!

Hey guys!!
Its been a whileee since my last post because I've been so busy with finals for school and then the start of summer came with so many things and activities to do with friends and family. Anyway, through all that I've come up with 3 of my favorite things during the month of may that I've been consistently using (or eating), lol.

The first is this perfume. I can NOT tell you how many time I've been complimented on the way I smell everytime I hug someone. I'm literally ALWAYS being told that I smell good or yummy, I'm not kidding. My nieces tell me that I smell like cupcakes (what?), but others tell me that I smell sweet and good. I'm a huuuge fan of vanilla perfumes and this is like the perfect one for me. Fancy by Jessica Simpson is blend of caramel, vanilla, amber, and some musk. Which explains why I smell like a cupcake to some people. Anyway, this scent has become a favorite of mine and though I love scents like this for the winter because of its very warm tones, I carried it into spring because I felt like it was light enough to basically wear year-round. Check this perfume out, its divine! Especially if you want people telling you that you smell awesome like all the time. A similar perfume to this would be Prada Candy.

My next favorite is the Country Chic Body Butter from Bath & Body Works. I have super dry skin which is so annoying so I need things like body butter that can give me intense moisture. I love the body butters from Bath & Body because they're really thick, but once it's blended into your skin it doesn't feel greasy and it feels light. I especially love the Country Chic fragrance because it's a beautiful, light, airy floral scent that is so spring/summertime. It lingers on your skin which is awesome because it's a light scent but it has staying power (stayingpower? lol).


My last favorite for the month of May are these Chobani yogurtsss. Everyone knows that I'm a crazed fan for all things Chobani and I absolutely fell in LOVE with these Chobani flips. It's packaged with one side of flavored greek yogurt and the flip side has some delicious and healthy toppings to add in. My favorite has to be the Key Lime Crumble, it is sooo yummy and refreshing, especially for summer days. Now I want to make a key lime pie, maybe I will ;)

Naema

No comments:

Post a Comment