Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorite Everyday Mascara


Hey guys! Its been a while since my last post, school has really been killing me and my schedule is a mess for this semster. Anyhoo, today I've decided to do a post on my favorite everyday mascara. I love using Loreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes. First off the packaging is so sleek and i love the black and gold combination, I think its so gorgeous and luxurious looking. 


Back to the point, I only need to use one coat of this mascara to get some gorgeous lashes. It lengthens my lashes with the "false fibers" and really makes my lashes look so much thicker than they are. It creates these little tubes on each lash and really lengthens them. If you really want to amp it up, I recommend curling your lashes before applying. As you can see in the photo, one coat gives me a good every look for my lashes. I love this mascara, it's definitely earned a spot in my favorites list.

Cleaning the mascara off isn't too bad either, I absolutely hate taking makeup off but this mascara doesn't bother me in that area. Sometimes I use a makeup wipe, just one does the trick to get this mascara and any eyeliner off. I am going to repurchase this mascara once this tube is done!

Naema

No comments:

Post a Comment