Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring Inspiration

step into spring

Hey guys! Spring is almost here, it's right around the corner, I can smell it! Okay no I really can't because once again the New York weather is sucky and butt ugly cold. But, that won't stop me from dreaming about spring and get inspired for spring fashion! Here's an outfit I put together in a spring state of mind.
The basic maxi dress is a gorgeous taupe color that is perfect for spring and I think it looks lovely paired with a basic light wash denim jacket from Levis. I added a pink and white scarf to wear as a hijab ( muslim head cover).
 I'm obsessed with coral colors and that side bag from Forever 21 is absolutely perfect for spring! Its the cutest color ever. The sandals and arm candy are just a few things I threw in there to pull the look together. I seriously can't wait for the weather to become beautiful, still waiting. If spring has already reached you, then lucky you! Get inspired!

Naema


No comments:

Post a Comment