Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I had a hard time deciding what I should post for this weeks what I'm loving wednesday, only because I don't really have favorites and very rarely do I like something for a long period of time. I'm actually a very picky person yet I'm also very simple. But I finally narrowed it down and figured out just exactly what I'm loving this week.

The first thing is my Lacoste (I say La'coast' but apparently it's La'cost') Touch of Pink perfume. My brother got me this for my 16th birthday and I have been loving using it this past fall and winter. It is a really sexy scent, which I prefer when the weather gets colder. It's also very intense and musky but it still is very feminine which I love. I'm not good at describing scents but to me, it smells like a combination of floral scents that are fresh yet still make a statement. This is perfect if you are into musky scents that have the perfect amount of floral freshness. I reach for this perfume every time I go out and it honestly makes me feel more confident.

The next thing I have been loving this past week is my Naked juices. I've been drinking these nonstop and I love them so much. They are these all natural juice smoothies, basically a blend of a bunch of fruits and/or vegetables. Because it is so thick, I get full just drinking one bottle but I don't feel bad after because I know it's all just fruits and vegetables. Some of the ones I absolutely love and always drink are Berry Blast, Blue Machine, Mighty Mango, Orange Mango (this one is so good!), and Pineapple Mango + Coconut Water.

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment