Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pond's Rejuveness Moisturizer/Cream

Im not one who cares much for face moisturizers. I have normal to dry skin that needs just a little bit of loving. I usually put on any face moisturizer I can find in the morning so that my face doesn't fall off from dryness, but I've never found the ONE moisturizer that i absolutely loved. Well, until now. I bought home the Pond's Rejuveness for my mom since its an anti-wrinkle cream and she loves cream moisturizers. One night, I was in my mom's room and decided to try this on. I put some of it on my face and went to sleep and totally forgot about it.

The next morning when I woke up, my skin felt amazing! It was so soft and soo hydrated. When I looked in the mirror my skin actually looked firmer and so hydrated, it looked plump. Not like the kind of plump where my face looks like I've been eating way too much pasta no, more like the kind where your skin looks fresh, smooth and healthy with elasticity. I decided to inspect the jar of this wonder cream. It contains alpha hydroxy acids that smooths and brightens the skin, and collagen which is essential for skin elasticity and firmness.


I know I'm only 20, so why am I using my mother's anti-wrinkle cream? ( I actually bought one for myself now :) Well, to start off,  I think its totally fine to prevent wrinkles from an early age so that they don't make appearances until wayyy later. This isn't some heavy duty wrinkle cream, its just a moisturizer that I prefer and just happens to battle wrinkles & that is totally fine with me. Its a pretty thick cream which is why I love using it at night before I go to sleep. I feel like at night is when it does its magic.

Since the cold and nasty winter hit, Ive been sometimes using it in the day too because it is very very hydrating and moisturizing. It has this fragrance that smells kind of like powder. I'm not a fan of the fragrance but I definitely don't hate it either. The fragrance is also not light, but it's not overpowering either. Ive gotten used to it so I barely notice it anymore. It takes a while to set into the skin, so I like to give it a minute or two. Its not oily and it doesn't clog your pores, and it doesn't break me out either. I've got pretty good skin that rarely breaks out, so those with acne prone skin may or may not have a problem in this area. I've been loving this stuff, and it goes such a long way because its thick and you don't need a lot to get moisturized, smooth skin. Definitely worth a try if your'e interested!

Naema

No comments:

Post a Comment