Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

When the winter time comes around, I'm all about hibernating and cocooning and looking as ratchet as possible. But I could care less because I'm all about comfort. Since it doesn't get that cold in Florida, I usually throw on a cardigan and I'm good to go. Black cardigans are a must for me. My brother got me a lightweight knit cardigan from cotton on and I'm in love with it. So is my mom but I don't let her wear it because I'm always wearing it :)
I can not stop wearing this cardigan. It is so comfortable and lightweight and the quality is amazing. It also is really long and is kind of oversized, so it has the comfy look to it. 



Another thing I've been wearing nonstop are my fuzzy socks. I don't wear socks. At all. But when it gets cold, my fuzzy socks come on and they don't come off until the cold goes away. I usually get the long ones and the really colorful ones because black is just too boring for me. I have the ones from target which are really comfortable and the best part? They're inexpensive! I don't know about you guys, but I always stock up on my fuzzy socks. They're the only thing I look forward to during the cold. 

Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment