Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have been having an obsession with midi-rings. I never thought they were that great, but one day I tried on a couple and I magically fell in love with these tiny rings that sit atop your knuckles. I purchased a couple from Charlotte Russe & Forever 21. They sell plenty of them there, and I'm pretty sure other similar girly stores sell them as well. I think they're perfect for dressing up your hand on lazy days, especially when I'm running out the door to school. I'm a big fan of typing up all my notes at school and I love how cute my midi rings look when I'm typing away ( I know, I'm so weird). They also make great gifts since they're small and inexpensive, you can buy a couple for one person. They also come with cutest designs ever, I've even seen ones with tiny dinosaurs! I love the look of these and even though they may have been the trend of 2013, I don't mind carrying it over.


During a previous trip to Bath & Body Works, I picked up a body spray in the scent Sensual Amber. Since winter is SO far from being over :(it is snowing heavily as I type this), I decided to try sensual Amber because it smells very warm and snuggly. Its a very feminine and mature scent. I'm very into warm vanilla-like scents. This has more amber than vanilla, but I still love it. It also has a blend of florals and some fruit giving it that sweet, feminine quality. I usually use my Paris Amour perfume from B&BW which is definitely my signature scent, I use it ALL the time. Since I started using the Sensual Amber body spray, people have been noticing it on me and constantly ask what I'm wearing. My mom's best friend loved the scent and I made a mental note to pick one up for her. I'm really loving this scent right now and it reminds me of warmth, which is so perfect for the cold and never ending winter. I might even pick this up in the perfume version, even though the body spray is pretty darn strong and lasting.

Naema

No comments:

Post a Comment