Friday, April 11, 2014

How to Make an Egg White & Honey Face Mask

I absolutely love pampering myself. I love relaxing after a long day and just taking care of myself. I also love treating myself using products from around the house. It's the easiest thing to do and it's all natural which is always a plus. Usually, as a face mask I use egg whites and just put that all over my face. Egg whites is not only beneficial for our bodies, but for our skin too. It helps tighten the pores and prevent the dirt from accumulating, which causes all the black heads and acne. Using egg whites on my face leaves my skin with a nice, healthy glow.

Egg whites are good, yes, but I've been looking for other natural products that I can use on my face. I found this egg white & honey face mask on Pinterest a while ago and I tried it and it was amazing! My skin felt so smooth and clear! The honey helps moisturize the skin and keep it smooth, and it leaves your face with a flawless finish. Which makeup product can do that?



All you need for this face mask is:
-One egg white
-One tablespoon of all natural honey

Directions:
Separate the egg whites from the yolk and pour into a bowl. Pour a tablespoon of honey and mix both of them together. Now pull your hair back and lather the face mask on your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on until you feel it start to tighten and then rinse with water.
Voila! You face should feel super smooth and hydrated from the honey. Use some moisturizer later on if it feel dry. This mask should be used at least once a week as doing it daily can leave the skin feeling dry, & you don't want that. Have fun, and don't forget to give yourself and break and treat yourself!



Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment